[coyotos-dev] Looking for ideas - image loading

Godfrey Vassallo GVassallo at afcosystems.com
Tue Jan 29 11:03:28 EST 2008

How about "CAT"ing the individual files and then setting the entry address in the multiboot header to the module that understands how the file was put together and what to do with it? In this way the loader has no knowledge of the construction process and believes its dealing with one file. Additional formatting information (e.g., elf ) could be used by the embedded module.

Godfrey