[coyotos-dev] Change of IP

Jonathan S. Shapiro shap at eros-os.com
Sat Dec 13 19:32:17 CST 2008

The IP address for dev.eros-os.com changed today from to

If you have been accessing that machine using ssh (including the HG
repository), you may get a warning about the IP address change. Yes, the IP
address has changed, and no, the machine has not been hijacked.

Regardless, dev.eros-os.com will not be accessible for much of tonight and
Sunday. We are doing an upgrade. The new incarnation will probably run as a
virtual machine, so hopefully we won't have the same kinds of disruptions in
the future.