[coyotos-dev] Why coyotos called `coyotos'?

Jonathan S. Shapiro shap at eros-os.com
Tue Jun 12 02:16:08 EDT 2007

I am afraid that there is no very clever story about this. After "EROS",
we wanted a name that we could use in public. At the time, my lab was
going through a Warner Brothers theme. Also, we wanted our own stuffed
animal. :-)

Speaking for myself, though, I do sort of like the idea that if Coyotes
and penguins were ever together in the wild, the penguins would be
dinner. :-)

shap