[coyotos-dev] Building coyotos (missing inttypes.h?)

Jonathan S. Shapiro shap at eros-os.org
Wed Jan 18 19:42:47 EST 2006

On Wed, 2006-01-18 at 18:25 +0100, Bas Wijnen wrote:

> You want to avoid the variable completely?

I want to ensure that the user does not have to set ANY environment
variables unless they are in a very unusual case. We will not achieve
this, but this is the goal.

The code you wrote requires a shell script, and is therefore not a
feasible solution. We need something that does the job within make.

A solution has already been sent to the list.