[coyotos-dev] Gender of french angels

Dominique Quatravaux dom at kilimandjaro.dyndns.org
Tue Dec 6 13:01:43 EST 2005

Jonathan S. Shapiro a écrit :

>I was thrown off by the "-ique" suffix. Are there other common French
>names I should know about whose construction is irregular in this
>fashion?

There are only 3 french first names that can be given to boys and girls
alike: Dominique, Camille and Claude (the latter however is quite rare
for a girl). They are always written in this way regardless of the gender.

That's all I have to say about that. :-)

--
<< Tout n'y est pas parfait, mais on y honore certainement les jardiniers >>

			Dominique Quatravaux <dom at kilimandjaro.dyndns.org>