[bitc-dev] Plans for mailing lists and web sites

Jonathan S. Shapiro shap at eros-os.com
Thu Apr 16 14:18:54 EDT 2009

I now have a response from Microsoft on this. They have agreed that it is
not a conflict for me to continue to provide archival access to the web
sites and to let the mailing lists continue to operate if I manage them on
my own time. I'm constrained (obviously) from continuing to actually work on
the projects.

There will be some disruption at some point as the sites get consolidated to
a single server, but that should be the extent of it.