[bitc-dev] Where Has shap Been Hiding?

Mark P. Jones mpj at cs.pdx.edu
Mon Apr 6 02:38:49 EDT 2009

Well this certainly comes as a surprise ... but congratulations
on your new position!  And unless Microsoft is more distributed
than I realize, I hope that your move out to the Pacific Northwest
will be as smooth and easy as possible.  Perhaps this might even
provide an opportunity for a visit to Portland in the not too
distant future?  :-)

All the best,
Mark